Friday, April 12, 2013

My doodle creations : Hat-trick and Leaf



This is a result of me sitting idle with a white paper and black pen. This art has always been very close to my heart. And I have always received very nice complements from my hubby and family and friends J! Everybody is specially amazed when they ask and I tell them that I havent seen it from anywhere or used any scale/pencil/eraser. It is direct black pen on white paper. I specially love the small black filled sections in this one (I call "Hat-trick"). Gives a very stunning look to the art.

I have a number of such doodles on paper and always think of getting it framed for my own home or as a gift for my mom/sis/MIL, but that day has yet to come. Haven’t given this a shot since Baby Noor came into our lives. Someday.. I will turn it into a gift!

Will be sharing more of these creations in the coming days…

Here is one more…
Do you like this? Does anyone have a specific name for this category of art apart from mehndi (indian henna) designs :)?

1 comment: