Friday, April 12, 2013

First Birthday card for Grandpa


Here I am with a birthday card I made for Baby Noor's grandpa. Since this is his first birthday with Baby Noor, I was all excited to make him something special. This is a CAS card. I had seen this idea of putting a butterfly against a shadow butterfly a long time back on some blog (I don't remember where) and had it in my mind since then. And this was a great opportunity to get it into action.


This layout can be used for almost all occasions like birthday, anniversary, spring, thinking of you.



I stamped individual letters onto different colored cardstock and cut pieces to write up "Happy Birthday DADAJI". "DADAJI" is hindi for grandpa - this card and I guess ALL cards and gifts will be addressed by Baby Noor from now on :).


This card was a lot more fun for me because I tried my hands at making my own envelope for the first time and it looks awesome :). This is a lovely embossed paper I wanted to use since a long time. I will be posting an envelope making tutorial soon!

Would love to have your feedback on this card and would love to hear any suggestions!

Have a wonderful day ahead!

~ Tavleen


No comments:

Post a Comment